Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm back in the saddle again....

(that old song keeps running through my head) But I guess it really should be "I'm back at the sewing machine again". I finally got my sewing machine up and running and pieced the backing for the Bonnet Girl quilt. The quilt is now at the quilt shop to be quilted and I will get it back afterwards to do the binding. The scalloped bias binding will be another thing that I've never done before. But, I guess it's always good to learn something new, right?

Next on my to-do list is to get the pink and brown blocks finished up. By now I've probably forgotten how to paper piece and I'll have to take the time for a refresher lesson. I need to check and see when the due date is for getting those in to swap hostess. I know it's in June...I'm just hoping it's NOT June 1st!

It's almost 9 p.m., so I'm off to find a comfy spot on the couch and watch The Unusuals.

No comments: