Wednesday, April 01, 2009






I'm baaaack.....

...finally! I'd hoped to try for a new post at least every week, but time just seems to fly by me too quickly.
I finally got the Bonnet Girl quilt laid out to take pictures. But, as small as my house it, I still didn't have enough room to get the entire quilt to fit in the picture. My pictures aren't very good, but I'll put a few on here anyway.

Maybe someday I will have the time to read up and figure out how to take great pictures. I've got LOTS of things to fill up those "somedays"!















6 comments:

Carol said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your blog from Quilting Bloggers. I just wanted to say I love that quilt and you did such a beautiful job on it. Welcome to blogland.

Karen said...

Wonderful quilt!

Karen Gentsch said...

Beautiful quilt

SusanKS said...

Thanks so much for the compliments and for the welcome!

Joan said...

This is a very sweet quilt! I love all bonnet girl patterns. Looks like you did a great job!

CarterQuilter said...

I love your bonnet girls.. a lot of work with excellent results. What a fun quilt to make.

Cindy in Seattle